Your Health Is Important To Us!
As part of Uptown Alley’s commitment to the health and wellbeing of our staff, guests, and the larger community, we continuously work to provide the safest, cleanest, and friendliest venues possible. Across the company Uptown has always implemented high standards regarding the cleanliness of our venues, and our attention to these practices has only increased due to recent events.
We are actively monitoring the guidance of the World Health Organization (WHO) and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on the steps we can take to help prevent the spread of the virus. While we always strive for exceptionally high standards for cleanliness and safety, we have enhanced our already strict cleaning procedures to include the following:
- Every 30 minutes, every team member wipes down point of sale stations, door handles (inside and out), and wash their hands before returning to work.
- Team members are regularly cleaning bowling lanes areas, disinfecting all bowling balls (inside and out), touchscreens, booths, and tables.
- Before seating any new guests, team members are wiping down tables, booths/chairs, and caddies (including bar menus, ketchup, mustard, salt & pepper shakers).
- Menus are disinfected after every use.
- Team members in games are consistently making rounds on arcade floor, regularly wiping down and disinfecting games.
- All laser tags guns, VR head sets, & vest are disinfected after each use.
- The bars and bar stools are disinfected after every guest leaves the area.
- Team members are washing or sanitizing their hands and screens after every interaction with guests.
- Server Stations are completely wiped down and sanitized after every shift or more frequently when possible.
- All Team Members are washing and sanitize their hands as often as possible after any and all cash handling.
- If a team member has a fever or flu-like symptoms, they are asked to seek medical attention and to remain at home until they are free of symptoms.
- We are continuously reinforcing training procedures for our employees that has been developed specifically for bowling centers.
In addition to the above steps Uptown provides easy access to hand sanitizer stations throughout all of our venues, as well as guest access to sanitizing spray and hand washing stations.
We remain committed to providing you and your family with a great guest experience and hope that these measures give you confidence that we are taking the necessary precautions in this evolving situation. There is no issue more important to us than making sure we manage this situation as effectively as possible, so you continue to feel confident visiting us.
Thank you to our guests & raving fans for their continued support.